Friday, February 15, 2008

Cosplay!

SO I want to cosplay... the urge just sort of came over me. My first thought today was to try and recreate the joker costume for the upcoming Dark Knight movie.




Perhaps wear it on the day of release all over campus. ^___^


Failing that, I might see if there is a Cosplay coming up sometime in Denver or close by and attend that as some anime character that is Sexy and Powerful... A while back I was looking at some Kadaj costumes from Final Fantasy Advent Children... I just have the slim figure and thought I could pull off the costume well.



Hrm... no clue. Might wind up picking another character from a video game I play! I need to give this a little bit more thought, and probably see if my girl would be interested ^___^

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Nan Desu Kan is on September 12 through 14, 2008!
That costume would be hot. You wouldn't stay clothed very long.

Unknown said...

Trigun!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.